To strip pocket diapers using Dawn:
1. Begin with clean diapers (wash diapers as usual if necessary)
2. If stripping fleece lined pocket diapers, squirt some Dawn onto the fleece lining and gently rub it around using a toothbrush. Brush both the inside and outside of the fleece lining to remove all the oily build-up.
3. After brushing, soak the diapers and inserts in warm water for 20-30minutes to help break down remaining oil.
4. Wash the diapers without detergent
5. Rinse until no bubbles appear