Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cloth Advocacy Gear coming to Kelly's Closet


Today Kelly's Closet announced they will soon be offering cloth advocacy gear: adult size T-shirts, infant T-shirts and car decals.  The advocacy gear isn't in stock yet, but it should be in later this week. I'm hoping to pick up some matching T-shirts for the Great Cloth Diaper Change.  We're planning to attend our local Diaper Change event, and I would love to be sporting one of the sleek black T's during the festivities.  I'm also interested in the cloth advocacy car decals, but I'm hoping they eventually come out with a magnetized bumper sticker in addition to window clings.  I'm a bit picky about what goes on my car and so far the only magnetized sticker to make an appearance on my car was one in support of the president.  So I guess cloth diapers are basically as important to me as our president... that sounds about right!

What do you think about the new cloth advocacy gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment