- Snaps adjust the diaper rise to fit babies from 8-35 lbs
- Top-quality aplix that is easy to secure and difficult for toddlers to undo
- Outside prints made from 100% cotton
- Polyester laminate interior for waterproof protection
- Can be used as a cover over any cloth diaper
- Handmade in Minnesota
NEET Hemp Soaker
- Four layers of organic hemp/cotton blend, with two layers of cotton sherpa
- Incredible softness and absorbency
- Handmade in Minnesota
Fit and Absorbency:
- Similar to the BumGenius 4.0 (In diaper rise and width of leg openings)
- 1 inch thick elastic across the back of the diaper ensures messes don't escape, and makes the diaper a good choice for use through multiple children
- Extra casing around the leg openings keeps breastfeed poop inside the diaper
- Fits below the cord stub of newborn babies
- Versatile cover that works over prefold diapers, soakers, and NEET hemp soaker
- NEET Hemp soaker is extremely soft and highly absorbent. The sherpa cotton fabric is the softest diaper material I have ever encountered.
- Perfectly handcrafted with great attention to detail
- Retro prints are absolutely adorable, and give baby a unique style not found in mass-produced diapers
- Slight gathering around the back of the diaper creates a cute ruffled look and reduces diaper bulk
We had a great experience reviewing the NEET Diaper Cover and NEET Hemp Soaker. I used the NEET Diaper Cover over prefolds and various brands of soakers, and we didn't experience any dampness in the cover even after multiple changes. The diaper cover fit similarly to the BumGenius 4.0, one of our favorite pocket diapers. Our chunky baby seems to be a bit more pudgy in the waist than in the legs, so there was some slight gaping around the leg openings for both the NEET Cover and the BumGenius 4.0, however we didn't experience any leaks while using the NEET Cover. I also found that I preferred an aplix closure for use with a newborn: it was faster to put on the diaper and I could get a snug fit without much trouble. The aplix also stayed put during laundering when I attached it to the laundry tabs: something that seems to be an issue for many of my other brands of diapers with aplix-style closures. The NEET diaper prints are so cute, and I'm already thinking about some other prints that may need to be added to our stash!
We are very excited about the NEET Diaper Cover and the new prints available!
You can enter to win your own NEET Cover below. Special thanks to Little Neetchers for providing this prize and for providing the NEET Diaper cover and soaker for us to review. Thank you to our fellow Minnesota bloggers First Time Mom, Adventures of Mommhood, and Mommy of One and Counting for helping to promote this new Minnesota retailer.
a Rafflecopter giveaway