Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Citrus lane 3 year-old-box May 2013


Wow, time is just flying by and it's time for another box from Citrus Lane!  We just started receiving these Citrus Lane boxes in December, and it has been a great way to reward my older child during my maternity leave with little guy.  Citrus lane is an awesome company that brings new, natural, and eco-friendly parenting products right to your door every month.  The contents of each box is a surprise, but they do offer some hints about monthly contents on their Facebook page.


35 Months, gender neutral box



Barefoot Book and CD set ($9.99): I just recently discovered Barefoot Books when I won a giveaway from my friends at Adventures in Mommyhood.  Ever since, I have been a Barefoot Book addict!  We've checked out nearly every book available at our library, and two weeks ago I received a massive order of "Sing-a-long" books to give as gifts.  Our daughter is seriously crazy for these books.  I love that these books celebrate art, music, diversity, and sustainability.  If you haven't checked out Barefoot Books yet: Go over there and snoop around!  You can get 20% off your order by using the code TWENTY13 (one time use).


Green Toys Pizza Set ($20.00): After we received our first Green Toys item in our December Citrus Lane box, I've been seeing these products all over at our local natural parenting stores.  These toys are built to last and are made from recycled plastic bottles.  Our daughter is really into kitchen play lately and she is going to have a lot of fun with this pizza play set.


Happy Munchies ($3.59): We've only recently sampled some of the Happy Munchies products and I have been really impressed with them.  These freeze dried all-natural snacks pack a ton of flavor and are great for outings.


Meyer Lemon Moravian Cookies: Mom item ($1.99): I've been loving the mom items included in our Citrus Lane boxes.  I'm a very frugal person, so it's often hard for me to justify spending even $10 on myself.  However these mom gifts are a good reminder that I matter too, and getting a special treat once a month is important.  So, family members... no, I'm not sharing my cookies!

Box Value: $35.57
Paid:  $21 (with 6 month subscription)


If you are interested in starting a Citrus Lane subscription you can use the code TAKEHALF to get 50% off your first month.  You can also purchase 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions (some for discounted rates) and use the code BREAK10 to get 10% off your order.  New customers, don't forget to use our referral link to get a $10 credit (I get one too- thank you!).

Citrus lane links are referral links- if you are a new subscriber, we both get $10 credits.  Win win!  Thanks for supporting us! I am a Barefoot Book Ambassador and may be compensated if you make a Barefoot Books purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that you put the prices, it's really helpful to see how much you're getting for what you're spending. (And a way for me to convince the hubby!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We started out doing the 1 month trial for 50% off (using the code TAKEHALF) so I spent $12.50 for a box valued at $53. Had we not loved it, I could have just canceled and been done, but.. we fell in love and are 5 months in! I've really been enjoying our Citrus Lane boxes, and it seems like so many of the things we've gotten have come at just the perfect time for our daughter and have been both fun and helpful.

      Delete