Monday, July 8, 2013

Cotton Booty June 2013 Cloth Diaper Box Review


Milk and Honey Kids, has recently released a new cloth diaper subscription program called "Cotton Booty." Cotton Booty is a great way to try various brands and styles of cloth diapers and natural products.  Each month subscribers can expect a package full of fluffy goodness delivered right to their door with free shipping.  Diapers are all premium brands and the value of the box is always higher than the price subscribers pay. Last month Cotton Booty sent subscribers a BumGenius All-in-One cloth diaper and this month subscribers were in for an even bigger treat.  

June 2013 Cotton Booty Box


You can't even imagine my excitement when I opened this package from Cotton Booty.  This month's box contained a Bumkins One-Size Pocket diaper, a Medium Bumkins Wet Bag, and a sample of Milky! lactation supplement.  I loved that there was a clear theme behind this box: summer fun.  The Bumkins turtle print diaper is absolutely adorable.  Not only are the colors very bright and colorful (and suitable for a baby boy or girl), but the print is modern and fun.  I've been in love with this diaper from the moment I spotted it online.  

The Bumkins wet bag was a great item to pair with this diaper.  The Dr. Seuss wet bag in "One fish, Two fish" print was the perfect choice to complete the summery theme.  This bag is also big enough to hold a small towel and bathing suit, so you can even use it for beach trips.  

The Milky! lactation supplement was really exciting for me.  I've never heard of this product, but I have used lactation tea containing fenugreek (the active ingredient in Milky!). If you've had fenugreek tea, you'll know that it is, by far, the most horrible tasting tea on the planet.  Worse yet, you need to consume multiple cups of this tea per day in order to have any benefit for lactation.  Milky! is a strawberry flavored drink containing fenugreek and other ingredients to enhance lactation and speed let-down.  I drank my bottle and noticed it has a nice flavor with a combination of strawberry and ginger root.  I actually enjoyed the taste quite a bit and I could definitely see myself drinking this product if I have dips in milk supply.  Cotton Booty included at gift code for subscribers that is good for 10% off your purchase of Milky! products.


I really loved this box from Cotton Booty. This program is perfect for parents who are new to cloth diapers and want to try some different types of cloth diapers without having to do all the research.  This is also a great idea for those of us who are seasoned cloth diaper users: you get a monthly fluffy surprise, it keeps you within a monthly diaper budget, and gives you the latest and most adorable cloth diaper styles on the market.  A Cotton Booty box  would also make a great gift for an expecting friend.




Milk and Honey Kids provided this Cotton Booty box for me to review.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own and reflect my honest sentiments about these products and this program.

4 comments:

  1. I have some Bumkins that I like pretty good. I love the Dr. Seuss prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turtle print is super cute! And of course I love Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question: I am interested in subscribing, but am confused. If I select the 1 month payment interval, does it take it out of my account each month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! If you sign up for the 1 month payment then you will be drafted for the 1-month amount until you cancel the subscription. Canceling just takes an email to admin@milkandhoneykids.com. I've definitely participated in subscription programs where I tried it for a month and then canceled (usually only to restart my subscription later!). Thanks for your question!

      Delete