Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Maxwell Designs Stow-it-All Clutch #Review

When I saw some of the new prints from Maxwell Designs (aff link), I knew I needed the Stow-it-All Clutch in Vintage Yellow.  I'm a very practical person: I love a functional bag.  What excited me about the Stow-it-All Clutch was that it was big enough to use as either a diaper bag or a purse.  I'm planning to use this bag for storing all my stuff while on the way to work: lunch, wallet, water bottle, and more.  If I wanted to use this as a diaper bag, I could just toss in my diapers and launder the Stow-it-All bag in lieu of bringing a wet bag: it's waterproof and washable!

Specifications:
  • Fits 3-4 stuffed cloth diapers or 8-13 disposable diapers (plus room for extra clothing)
  • Large zippered front pocket for additional storage
  • Swivel clasp diaper clutch carrying handle
  • PUL wipe clean interior and pocket
  • Machine washable – Hang to dry
  • Measures: 11.25″ x 8.5″ with a 4″ base
 
Stow-it-All Front.  Additional Zippered storage shown on the front.

Back of Stow-it-All Clutch

Side of Stow-it-All Clutch


PUL interior in both pockets.  Metal clasps and high-quality, matching zippers.
Use it as a diaper bag....

Or use it as a waterproof purse
I'm in love with the versatility of this bag and the quality of the workmanship.  The stitching is absolutely perfect and the metal accents make the bags really beautiful. All Maxwell Designs products are made by the owner Maggie Chilton so you know you are getting a carefully crafted item.  I fell in love with Maxwell Designs after I reviewed the cosmetics purse a few months ago and I'm looking forward to adding more products to our household.


I purchased this product for my review. Cloth Diaper Guru is a Maxwell Designs Ambassador and we may receive some compensation for purchases made using our referral code.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty bag. I love a bag that is versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have so many wet bags but I love the idea of using it for your coffee mug. Brilliant! Now maybe I can justify another wet bag

    ReplyDelete