|Front: zips in the center|
|Back: zips at the top|
|Holding a cloth diaper: this bag is waterproof!|
|Metal clasps and zippers for durability|
|Perfect for our emergency allergy medications: a stylish way to live with food allergies|
- Measures 10" x 6.25"
- Long front zipper (the whole length of the grab and go wallet)
- 2 mil PUL (wipeable surface) inside both diaper wallet pockets
- Back zipper with a separate compartment
- Fits refill diaper wipes packs (up to approx 80 wipes) or cloth wipes
- Washing instructions: wipe clean interior, spot wash exterior.
I'm planning to continue using this bag for allergy medication when our baby is out of diapers. It fits our liquid Benadryl and epi-pens with room to spare. It's nice to have separate compartments so I can keep a few snacks in one side and the epi-pens in the other side. It's unfortunate that we have to have the epi-pens with us at all times (peanut allergy), but having a cute bag with an easy-to-grip handle makes it a lot easier!
This post contains a Maxwell Designs affiliate link.