Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Maxwell Designs Travel Change Mat #Review

I purchased a travel change mat from Maxwell Designs (aff link) months ago and I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of it. 

 




Features:
Machine washable.
Size: 22.5″ x 18″
Change pad rolls up for added convenience and space saving.
Proudly made in Vancouver, Canada.

First of all, I am in love with the chevron print.  I just can't get enough of the adorable Chevron print diapers and it's awesome to have coordinating travel accessories.  Once again, Maxwell Designs is combining fashion and functionality.  If you haven't read my previous reviews of the Stow-it-All clutch or the Cosmetics bag, you need to check those out as well.  I own almost all the products available from Maxwell Designs: everything is very high quality and well-made.

The Travel Change Mat is surprisingly compact and it rolls up easily.  My baby was always much too squirmy to be changed on a changing table, so we almost always change him on the floor.  It's easy to lay out the mat and I feel comfortable knowing that the cotton terry will quickly absorb any "accidents" that might occur.  The mat is also great for practicing tummy time, or when you need a clean surface for your baby to play (beach, outdoor time).

The Travel Change Mat is available for $35 and this price includes shipping!

This April (2014) Maxwell Designs is celebrating by offering Cloth Diaper Guru fans 5% off any purchase.  Use code: CLOTHDIAPERGURUROCKS. No minimums, no restrictions.

I'm so happy to know that Maggie from Maxwell Designs thinks we rock because I know that she rocks!  If you don't believe me, follow her on Instagram: she is always posting images of her beautiful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment