We started using hemp for our second baby and I quickly discovered that there are many ways to use hemp boosters (like these from BabyKicks <-- aff link) How are you using hemp boosters?
Many uses for Hemp Boosters
- Use a hemp booster under a flat cloth diaper: Flat cloth diapers can be a great cloth diapering solution, but sometimes you need a little extra absorbency for naps or overnight. Lay hemp boosters under flat diapers. Adding a hemp booster can make cheap Gerber flats, old T-shirts, or thin receiving blankets into excellent cloth diapering systems.
- Use hemp boosters alone with cloth diaper covers: A hemp booster can be used alone! Lay the booster into a good-fitting cloth diaper cover. Lay the booster toward the front of the diaper if you have a little boy.
- Stuff hemp boosters into pocket diapers: You might be looking to ditch microfiber, or simply spruce-up some of your old pocket diapers. You can stuff boosters into pocket diaper shells. You can also lay hemp boosters into pocket diapers (without stuffing) and use them like a diaper cover system.
- Consider hemp for a child who is potty training: Hemp is incredibly absorbent and it can handle accidents from an older child. Try pairing a hemp booster with cloth training pants. Wetness on the hemp booster will remind older children that they need to use the potty.
- Keep hemp boosters in the diaper bag to save space: Hemp boosters are thin and easy to pack into a diaper bag. Keep a thin diaper cover and 2 hemp boosters in your diaper bag. This will save space and still provide necessary diaper changes during outings.
- Use hemp for overnight solutions: Tuck hemp boosters into overnight diapers (like Thirsties Fab Fitteds) to provide extra overnight protection from leaks. Hemp will absorb moisture and hold onto it. Placing it under a fleece layer will keep moisture away from baby.
- Use and abuse your hemp boosters: Hemp can handle hot temperatures, so you will be able to wash the diapers with HOT water in order to kill odor-causing bacteria or yeast. Since hemp is a natural fiber, it will also be more forgiving with diaper rash creams. It will be less likely to have problems with build-up or repelling, so keep using your favorite cloth-diaper-safe detergent without worrying about it negatively affecting the functionality of the diapers.
Tips, Tricks, and Cloth Diaper Giveaway Fun!! This event is Sponsored by affiliate partner, Kelly's Closet. Enter using the Rafflecopter Below
Hop around for more great cloth diaper Tips and Tricks